CancerNursing.org is an open learning site dedicated to the provision of free education that aims to enhance the understanding and the skills of health professionals and others concerned with the care of cancer patients.
The CancerNursing.org learning site has been developed by UK registered charity, Nurse Learning (www.NurseLearning.org).
The open learning site offers:
- authoritative content written by expert health professionals;
- a range of tests to allow learners to assess themselves on their understanding of course material;
- links to, and information about, other valuable resources;
- a constantly-updated series of frequently-asked questions and answers and a glossary of definitions of key terms;
- the opportunity to send questions to course experts.
You can find out more about what our learning site offers in the Courses area tour.
The key benefits of CancerNursing.org courses are:
- they are freely available to a global body of learners;
- they are flexible: learners can engage in the courses, and assess their understanding, at their own pace and from anywhere that they enjoy an Internet connection;
- they are authoritative and reliable, authored and developed by specialists in their field.
Back To Top