CancerNursing.org aims to provide its users with authoritative, professional online cancer care information. In order to meet that objective, we adhere to a strict policy of editorial independence, which can be summarised as follows:
- Organisations and individuals providing financial support to CancerNursing.org do not participate in editorial decisions. All editorial content is free from the influence of sponsors or advertisers.
- Editorial decisions for CancerNursing.org are determined by our trustees and our staff in negotiation with the authoring teams who write our courses.
- All of our information is carefully and independently peer-reviewed for credibility, reliability, and accuracy.
- All advertiser- and sponsor-supplied content will be clearly labeled as such.
- We retain complete control over the written and graphical content and the services presented on the CancerNursing.org site.